We took the girls to the
Gilcrease Orchards the other day. Apricots were the only fruit available to pick, but it was a lot of fun! Claire kept picking the most
un-ripe Apricots! Carlie would pick one, and start eating it! Next time we go, I'll remember not to wear flip-flops! My feet got SO nasty! The Orchards will have Squash,
Zucchini, Tomatoes, Apples, and Melons available later in the summer/fall. We look forward to going back!

Apricots: 65 cents per pound! We just paid $1.50/lb at
Walmart!

Above: Carlie

Above: Claire. (holding onto her toy kitty she FINALLY found in the diaper bag!)
5 comments:
How fun! Cheap fruit and entertainment!!
How cool is that! What a great family activity. Glad to see everyone is a lot healthier :)
I did not know that they had a place like this in LV. Do you know what there hours are? I totally want to do this!
That looks like so much fun! Where is it? I never even knew that place existed!
This looks like so much fun! We've talked about going blackberry picking forever, but haven't done it.
The girls look so cute - as always!
Post a Comment