


I saw these Easter baskets online @ Pottery Barn, and had to get them! They were even on sale! SCORE! I found a few small things to put in them for the girls.
I started the Easter egg hunt with a little trail leading out of their bedroom to the living room/family room. Claire got the hang of it, but Carlie was still pretty sleepy. We had to wake her up!

And Below are pictures of the girls with their Easter dresses on! I couldnt get them to sit/stand together, and they were OVER getting their pictures taken ...
Above is Carlie.
And this is Claire yelling at me to STOP! We went to church with my parents, and enjoyed the musical program in their ward. Afterwards we came back to my house had lunch and hung out with my family! Then we made a stop over at Grandma and Grandpa Tines house. After that we headed over to Aarons sisters house to have Easter dinner with his mom and siblings. We had a great Easter!
10 comments:
I love that she was yelling at you to stop. lol They look so cute though, and their dresses are beautiful!
How fun! Those baskets are super cute!
Love the dresses! They are adorable little girls. What a busy day you had.
Looks super cute. I do like those dresses. That last picture is pretty funny.
cute dresses! i hope aaron had a good birthday even though UNLV lost. But how were they supposed to beat those guys. They were all like a foot taller than them! THey just couldn't get around them! It was a good season though!
So cute! I love their Easter Dresses! That's my favorite part of Easter!
Looks like the girls had fun. Those baskets were pretty cute. They looked so cute in their dresses!
Oh my heavens i LOVE their dresses!
Those baskets were super cute! I love how big your girls are getting. :) So cute!
I love the Easter Baskets. I want to get Christmas stockings from PB. Looks like the girls had fun. Love the little train of eggs!
I swear we have the same tile. Mine looks VERY similar to yours if it isn't the same stuff. weird!
Post a Comment