Monday, March 03, 2008

Park Fun!

Today I met up at the park with my SIL Carey and her boy Joshua. The girls had SO much fun! I have to admit, Im a little nervous when the girls are at the park. Im always afraid of them falling, but today, the girls did so well! Carlie of course was just fine with running around for the first part. Claire found her slide, and made about 20 rounds before she found the 'rock climbing' stairs. Claire was going up those stairs like a pro! It totally scared me, but neither of the girls fell! Claire even went down the BIG slide with Aunt Carey, the decided she could do it on her own! She went down probably 25 times! Carlie found a smaller slide, and made a few rounds on it! Finally, we decided to swing, and Claire wanted to sit on the big kid swing. CRAZY GIRL! She sat on the swing, and held on like a champ! I was finally able to talk her into sitting in the little kid swing, and I was able to relax for a minute!










Im thinking we will go back next Monday and play. Who wants to come?!

4 comments:

sarahbclark! said...

i want to come!! seriously, i do. i saw that southwest was having a sale on tickets and i was trying to figure out how i could get to vegas cheap. we're in need of some sunshine! and some fun with the Valentines!

Lissagerl said...

That looks like such a fun park. I wish we had some of those around here. I wish I could just buy the land behind us and put up my own.

Heather said...

There is sopposed to be a park RIGHT behind our house. But our builder sold it to the city, and I highly doubt we will ever have a park behind us.

Melissa Brown said...

that looks like an awesome park