Monday, March 31, 2008

Good Doggy!

Our dog Trixie, a Lab-Beagle mix is SUCH a GOOD DOG! Trixie 'lets' the girls sit on her, pull her tail, and take her ball away. Trixie never seems to mind. Trixie has this funny smile. Whenver she gets really excited, or when Aaron comes home she just smiles! It looks like she is growling, but really she is just happy!



Trixie is a great gaurd dog as well. If the girls are playing in the back yard, and someone walks on the sidewalk in front of our house, her hair will stand straight up, and she barks up a storm. Or when just the girls and I are at home, and someone knocks on the door, her hair again stands straight up, and she lets out a mean bark.

She's a great dog, and I enjoy her in our home!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

That is funny that is her happy face. If she made that face to me I would think she was trying to bite my head off!

Janna said...

LOL! That looks like a scary face... if you hadn't said otherwise I would have thought she was a vicious little thing!