Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!

Finally! After many months of being, oh so jealous of everyones CUTE blogs, I finally sat down, and took the hour and a half, and learned how to change mine!

Now that I have the hang of it, Im pretty sure I'll be changing it up often!

All of my paper is from Shabby Princess @ www.theshabbyshoppe.com

12 comments:

Sariah said...

Cute and Fun! :) Good job!

susie said...

Yea Heather! It is so cute! The Shabby Princess is amazing! I love her! You know...you're only one step away from digital scrapbooking now...let's get started!

stacey said...

I love it! I have blog ADD and I want to change mine all the time. I've never been really happy with how mine looks. Yours looks great though. :)

Sarah said...

good job heather! it's frustrating at first but then gets easier!

Katrina said...

Cute Heather! You are going to have to teach me how to do that. I don't have the patience to learn it on my own :) Are you guys feeling better?

Lissagerl said...

Very cute!! I want to do something fun, but I don't want to take that long to learn it :S Maybe someday.

Melissa Brown said...

super cute! someday i need to do that too.

sarahbclark! said...

super cute blog! i love love love it. i want to change mine too but am afraid of losing all the info on it. were you able to keep all yours through the switch?

Teisha said...

Your blog is super cute! I hope your girls are better now.

The Pfau's said...

I love it! My blog is in need of some serious help! I will have to look up that website!

Brandi Lyn said...

VERY cute layout!

JoAnna Anderson said...

Super cute Heather. I love Shabby Pricness! I am totally frustrated with getting mine cute. Any fast pointers you can share?