We have all been sick at some point this week.
Early Tuesday morning, Carlie threw up all in her bed. We got her cleaned up, her bed stuff all changed, and she threw up again a few hours later. All day Tuesday we watched movies, and relaxed on the couches. Tuesday night Carlie threw up again. All over the couch. I DO NOT enjoy cleaning up throw up! yuck!
Wednesday both girls had fevers, and were a little stuffy. SO, we spent the day lounging on the couches again.
Thursday, the girls seemed to be feeling a lot better.
Friday, after I got off work, we decided to pack up, and go to Brianhead with some friends for the weekend. We were about 20 minutes away from our friends cabin, and Claire threw up in the car. Luckily none got on her car seat, just all over her. We decided not to take our germs to our friends cabin, and drove back down the mountain and just stayed at our house in Parowan. Claire threw up a few more times that night. Saturday morning, Claire seemed to be feeling a LOT better, so we were going to head back up to Brianhead. Just as we were loading up, Claire threw up again. :( . We decided just to drive back home.
Now I have a bad cold! But, thanks to Advil Cold and Sinus, I am able to function.
Claire seems to be much better, and neither of the girls have fevers. Hopefully they are on their way to being healthy. Lets hope!
9 comments:
Darn! After driving you didn't even get to hang out with your friends. Good thing you still had a little bit of a get-a-way!
I hope you all get better soon.
AARON VALENTINE!!! How are you? I found you through Karissa blog! This is Jilene (Logie) Ray. We are in ID and loving it. It's good to see what's going on with your family. Check us out on our website. Just click on my name! Keep in touch!
:( I hope the sick germs are leaving your home soon!!
how sad :( i hate hearing about little ones throwing up. i hope all of you feel better soon.
I am so sorry! Being sick on vacation is the worse. We have been there. Hope you all feel better soon.
Oh I feel for you guys! Throw up in the car is like the worst experience. How you are all feeling better soon!
:( Im sorry you're so sick. Being sick on vacation is ROUGH. I really hope you all get feeling better.
i am so sorry. that totally sucks. i hope you guys are all better by now though!
everyone i know has been super sick this winter! sucks. can't believe things turned out that way.
i'm at my parents house right now. on friday night just as we were about to drive onto my parents street mason threw up all over me! it sucked, but as adam keeps on saying... at least we were just down the street and not 2 hours away!
Post a Comment