(This is going to be a tad bit RANDOM!)
Nothing too exciting is happening at our house. I decided to quit working for the company I was working for. So i've been at home with the twins all week. Its been fun, but a LOT of work! I have gotten caught up on most my 'chores'. I've actually had time to put away laundry! I have found its pretty pointless trying to clean up after the girls while they are awake. I decided that I was cleaning up the same messes many time in one afternoon. I think its time to teach the girls how to clean up their own toys ...
This week Aaron and I went to Macayos, the UNLV basketball game, and LUV ITs with my brother and his wife. We had a great time, and I really enjoy their company! I did however decide that I DONT like the cheap seats at the T&M. I'll not buy Soda for a week, so we can buy the not $12 seats! (Im such a snob sometimes...)
Yesterday I got to go shopping with my friend Raina and her baby Beckah. We went to the Fashion Show mall. I dont really like that mall! Its too big, and you have to use so many elevators. I got some cute pants for the girls @ Childrens Place. And I bought the stuff I needed from Clinique.
Last night my parents and sister Kim came over for our Friday Night hang out. They brought Pick Up Sticks for dinner! I love Chinese food.
Today I have been cleaning all day, and cant wait for Aaron to come home from work. (He's been working for both Bellagio, AND Las Vegas Parking this week. I havent really seen him since Wednesday morning!)
Oh, Ghostland Observatory came out with a new Album this week. I havent had the chance to listen to it, but I hear its pretty good.
The twins are SO excited for the release of 101 Dalmations on Tuesday!
7 comments:
I never clean up after Carter while he is awake because it is so frustrating! So I totally understand. Adam has been working a ton too so I feel like we never see him. Well, it's nice you were able to catch up on so many things.
Now that you have quit working we should go to the park together. Are you going to be looking for a new job or are you going to try the stay at home thing for a little while?
I already have another job lined up, but I dont think I'll be on the schedule for another week or two. I'd LOVE to go to the park sometime.
Is Clinique having their bonus time? If so where? I need soem stuff from there. and i like to do it during bonus time.
bonus time is next week I think. I get an email reminder, so I'll let you know for sure!
i'm interested to hear ghostlands new cd, are you going to get it? let me know how it is!
so what do you think... is it harder to be a working mom or a stay at home mom? working mom has less messes to clean up, but less time. sahm... more messes, but more time. which is more stressful?
Post a Comment