Getting pictures of the twins is SO hard! Neither of them sit still. Well, they do, just not at the same time! Carlie (the one on the right, in the shirt with the stripes) makes some of the FUNNIEST faces! Seriously, that kid is hillarious!
What adorable pictures! You can just see their personalities shinning through the photos. It is hard to take pictures of Carter now too because he rarely sits still. Love the pictures!!!
We arent sure if the girls are identical. The tests that were run, came back inconclusive! So, we have no clue. As far as more kids ... eventually. Not any time soon though, im thinking when they start pre-school.
SO CUTE!! Your girls are adorable! I love their little outfits. It looks like they are having lots of fun even if they aren't perfectly posed the pictures are still to cute!
10 comments:
They both sat still and in some of them, they are both smiling. That is something I can never get with my girls. Your girls are beautiful!
What adorable pictures! You can just see their personalities shinning through the photos. It is hard to take pictures of Carter now too because he rarely sits still. Love the pictures!!!
Cute! Claire, I think, looks like you. Especially now that her hair is longer =0)Both girls are adorable!
Are your girls identical? They look so much alike if they aren't. Mine seem so different! Your girls are so cute. Anymore kids anytime soon!
We arent sure if the girls are identical. The tests that were run, came back inconclusive! So, we have no clue. As far as more kids ... eventually. Not any time soon though, im thinking when they start pre-school.
love it! i thought Claire was the funny one, but Carlie looks like she's just as funny. I want some TWINS!
Wow...they're getting so big, Heather! I have a hard enough time getting pictures of Brooklyn sitting still...let alone two! I can only imagine!
Hey- will you call Dave and ask him if my table is in? I want it so bad!
SO CUTE!! Your girls are adorable! I love their little outfits. It looks like they are having lots of fun even if they aren't perfectly posed the pictures are still to cute!
The girls are so cute. I think that's the first time I have seen them wearing different shirts. :)
Post a Comment