Its been SO nice outside this week, so we took the twins to the Mission Hills park yesterday. Claire LOVED going down the slide! Carlie, not so much. But Carlie just enjoyed running around with her purple ball.

Claire coming down the slide.

Carlie

Claire getting ready to come down the slide again.

Carlie, just hangin out.
6 comments:
What fun pictures:) i like how there isn't sand or wood chips. Carter just wants to play in the sand or throw wood chips when we go. It's very annoying!!!! They look like they had fun.
it has been so wonderful!the weather that is! i just don't have the energy to take my kids to the park and chase them around. luckily they love the backyard.
Hi Heather its Sherrie.I found your blog from Melinda's blog. I can't believe how grown up your girls are!! The last time I saw you they were babies. I love your blog!!!! I miss you and your Family. I saw your mom at walmart around Christmas time. It was fun to see her. Tell everyone hi from the Jackson Family. Luv ya!!!!!
you finally posted!!! it's about time. we had a nice day today, but on friday it's supposed to snow. so i'm sooooo jealous of your weather!
the girls are so darn cute!
i am also very jealous of the weather! and that looks like a very nice playground too. it's icy cold here and next month when it warms up we'll just have rain and mud. you lucky vegas girls!
We went to the park too this week. We had a lot of fun until a little boy we were with fell 8 ft and had to go to the emergency room. He had to get 19 stitches. Sad huh? Anyway, I just found out you are my visiting teacher. I am excited!
Post a Comment