
I have seen this done a few other blogs, so I decided to do it as well! Here is some stuff about MY Valentine! (sorry, that was totally cheesy, but my last name IS Valentine after all!)
What is his name? Aaron Paul
How long have you been together? Almost 7 years.
How long did you date? We dated for 4 months before we got engaged, then we were engaged for a little over a year.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Him for sure.
Who said I love you, first? He did.
Who is taller ? He is!
Who can sing better? I can. I have a very vocally talented family, him, not so much! :)
Who is smarter?? Hmm, I am going to have to say HE is.
Who does the laundry? I do. He usually puts his stuff away though.
Who pays the bills? He does. I used to, but he is much better at it!
Who sleeps on the right side? If you are looking at the bed, he sleeps on the right.
Who mows the lawn? We dont have a lawn at the moment!
Who cooks dinner? Aaron cooks pretty much all the time. He really enjoys cooking, so I let him.
Who drives? He does. I am a great driver, but he always drives.
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Who kissed who first? This is debatable. He swears I kissed him, but really, he kissed me!
Who asked who out first? he asked me.
Who proposed? HE did.
Who has more friends? He has the most BEST friends. I have quite a few friends, but his friends are like brothers.
Who is more sensitive? I totally am!
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 brothers and sisters, and he has 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants? He does! I just tell him what pair to wear! ;)
Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but he does them a lot.
Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? We are both pretty good at admitting when we are wrong.
Why do you love your husband? I love Aaron because he puts up with all my crap! I always say he got the short end of the deal by marrying me! Aaron is a GREAT Father, he totally loves hanging out with the twins. They adore him! Aaron makes me laugh all the time! He's just great!
2 comments:
that is really sweet :)
You were engaged a little over a year?! Whoa, you guys are strong! That was a cute post :)
Post a Comment