While trying to get Claire to pee on the potty, I had to bribe her with just about EVERYTHING I could think of! The one thing that worked was telling her that when she pee'd she could get a fish! That day, she pee'd! So, we now how 2 goldfish. The orange one, is Carlie's fish. She named it Walle. The white fish (who looks like its dead, but its not) is Claires and she named it Feva (Eva). The girls love the watch the fish swim around! Lets hope the last longer than a week!
4 comments:
Whatever works.
My sister brought home a goldfish a few YEARS ago, and my mom has kept it alive and actually really loves it. It is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. It will come to the side of the bowl just for her and follow her finger all around. And it has gotten HUGE! You might have Eva and Walle for a while, you never know.
I just had to do a little research to see how long we've had our fish... it's been three years! they wen't from the size of a quarter to the size of a softball! they make the best pets. and like morgan said... ours are like puppy dogs... you walk in the room and they come to the top of the glass (mostly cause they are expecting food). they're fun.
Fish is where its at! Just remember to be careful with them. I love my elvis and poor james dean rest in peace. good times.
I would never have though of fish. How funny. Whatever works is right for sure. We didn't do a good job keeping our fish we won at the fair last year. They're already dead. =(
oh yah...Call me: 629-2713. I don't think I have your number anymore. Or email me: halabilly @ gmail. coma I'll totally come do a class out there and if it doesn't work with my schedule I'll find a teacher out there who can!
Post a Comment