Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Miss UN-INTERRUPTED Sleep!!

Since the girls have been potty trained, I haven't slept through the night!

3am: Claire wakes up and wants to sleep in our bed. Im too tired to tell her no, so she crawls in to bed.
3:30 - RIGHT as Im starting to fall BACK to sleep, Claire decides her bed would be more comfortable, and wants me to take her back to bed.
4 or 5ish - Carlie wakes up and has to go potty.
7:30-8ish - The girls are awake for the day. and IM STILL TIRED!

Gotta love having kids!

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

We are having major sleep issues, too! And they've slept through the night for SO long now! What it is with these girls? I wish we could get them together for a huge play date. =)

Janna said...

We go through this off an on. More on than off though. Mason will sleep in his room for a few days and then he'll come in my room every night for a few weeks! And I'm too tired to do anything about it... I think that is the real problem. But, it's hard to get up when you are soooo tired. Much easier to peel the covers back and let them crawl into bed with you! Let me know if you figure out a good solution to this!

familyof4 said...

When we first started potty trainning I would wake Taylor up and have her go potty before I went to bed (I'm up usually until 11 each night). She went right back to sleep so that worked for us. I guess it just depends on your child.

Good Luck!

familyof4 said...

This is too Funny! Taylor recently started getting up too, (at 3 a.m.)wanting to sleep with us and then decides her bed is more comfortable. It took a few nights, but she has finally stopped.

Adventures in Healing said...

So did Claire not have the problem with sleeping in your bed before potty training?? And they'll learn they can go potty without you and it will get better. In the meantime I'd say make a bed up at the foot of your bed or next to your side of it. Tell Claire if she wants to sleep in there then that bed is just for her to get in and out of. It's so hard when you're so tired!