Saturday, January 03, 2009

More Sledding Videos

Heres Claire going down the first slide we made.


Heres Carlie


Carlie going down the big slide. Excuse the crying in the background, it was Claire, throwing a fit!


Carlie going down the slide. We forgot to put her gloves back on, and she touched the snow as she was going down... she didnt like that too much!


Claire. She got a little bit (ok maybe a lot) of snow all over her, she wasnt too thrilled!


Me and Claire going down the slide. Look how far we went!


We ended up going PAST the garden, and way past the tree way out there! Seriously, it was so much fun!

3 comments:

Regan said...

How fun! I can't believe you guys made that. I am very impressed.

Regan said...

Sorry, this is Katrina. I am on Regan's computer :)

Janna said...

Mason wanted to know if I could make him one of "those" too. I told him we can't since it's 73 degrees outside and there is no snow. I told him you were in Utah. He then asked if we could go there! haha! My kids enjoyed watching the videos.