If you havent been to a GROCERY SMARTS CLASS yet, I am hosting one at my house Wedensday, Feb 3 @ 7pm !!
This week I went shopping at both Smiths and Alberstons. At Smiths I paid $19.80 and SAVED $21.20!!! At Albertsons I paid $30.52 and SAVED $79.81 !! I LOVE saving more than I spend! If you want to cut your grocery bill in half, YOU NEED TO COME!!
Email me if you need directions!
hvalentine623@aol.com
p.s. THE CLASS IS FREE!
6 comments:
MY SISTER IN LAW HAS REALLY GOTTEN INTO THAT TOO! IT'S AMAZING ALL THE STUFF SHE BUYS FOR SO CHEAP! GOOD LUCK!!! I HOPE PEOPLE COME AND LEARN FROM YOU!
I wish I could come. To learn about saving money AND to hangout.
WHEN are you having it? I know this week but WHEN. Maybe i can send andrew to go he does the shopping. lol
You mean the 7th? What time?
maybe friday morning for the park? tomorrow I am doing the 72 hour kits and thursday the kids have preschool--one in the morning and then one in the afternoon--would that work for you? Did you see that email about feeding the ducks at that park in bc?
i think i just might:)
Post a Comment