Friday, January 23, 2009

Road Trip!

Wednesday Aaron, Randy and I headed up to Provo to go to the BYU vs. UNLV game. I LOVE UNLV Basketball! I was more excited about this game, than Christmas! Randys friend Wilks was nice enough to let us stay at his house, even though he graduated from BYU, lol!





The FINAL score was UNLV 75 and BYU 70. I took the picture too soon, and I was way too excited to take another one.


Even though BYU totally lost, Wilks was a good sport.


My throat is way sore, but we had a ton of fun. Thanks Wilks and Jena for letting us stay with you guys! We had a blast!

GO REBELS!

2 comments:

Hair said...

aww look at you cuties! i know im going to one of these in feb. just dont kno exactly when. Good to hear you had fun.

summer c said...

How fun! Yay I finally found your blog again. i changed a bunch of stuff on my blog and lost some peoples stuff. you comin to bunco in february? i feel bad that we haven't gotten a chance to hand out much....I was having a little midlife crisis but am starting to feel better after a little goal seeting and vacationing:) I'll probably see ya tomorrow. Maybe we can chat!