Sunday, January 04, 2009

Jesus Wants Me For A SUNBEAM!

I cant believe my litte girlies are old enough to be Sunbeams!




They didnt do too great though. Carlie was ok, she had a hard time sitting with her class (Im the CTR 5 teacher, and I sit right behind them) So Carlie wanted to come sit with me. Claire wanted NOTHING to do with her class. Once singing time started, Carlie was fine, and she went to her class with no problems. Claire didnt go to her class, she just cried and cried. Hopefully next week is better!

10 comments:

Amy Barlow said...

You need to be in our Ward. We understand that Sunbeams are only 3and sometimes they need to sit with Mom... Especially the first week of class.

Morgan said...

It will get better. It is hard for them, especially when mom is sitting so close.

Teisha said...

Well, at least Claire looked cute even though she was crying! My son just started Sunbeams as well but I think Tallon will be young for his grade because he is 3 and 4 in May. When were your girls born? It makes me worried about my twins because they will be going into Sunbeams a year before Tallon did because their birthday is in November. I'm sure it will just take some time for your girls. Good luck!

familyof4 said...

I love those outfits. Very Cute. It gets better. I was a Sunbeam teacher for awhile and it just takes a few times for them to adjust. =) But, I'm sure it was hard for them seeing you sit there behind them. Good luck next week.

The Pfau's said...

Look at them- such big girls. Such a big milestone going into primary. They look adorable and I am sure in no time they will stay with their class the whole time.

Heather said...

They were born August 31st 05

Janna said...

Sunbeams? Oh my gosh! That's crazy!!!

And, yea... it doesn't help when mom sits in the row right behind them. That's what happened with Mason too. But, they do get used to it.

And could they be any cuter in their dresses and boots???

Sarah said...

Trenton was the only one who wasn't crying in our ward. They said he did really well the whole time. The other 6 sunbeams were struggling! so your girls are definately not alone.

Adventures in Healing said...

Isn't it so cute when they start primary? That would be especially tough though to have you in there, and sitting so close. I'm sure that after a couple of weeks they will realize just how much fun it is and be all better! =)

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

Spencer did really well in Sunbeams! It helps that Chad and I are his teachers though =) That's right, I have been called to teach Sunbeams and I have appointed Chad my unofficial helper. Good times! The girls look too cute in their matching dresses!!