Thursday, January 15, 2009

Journaling

Sadly, Wall-E and Eva have gone back to Heaven. Eva died first, then Wall-E returned to his mate a few days later. It was fun while it lasted! I doubt I will buy fish ever again!

Both girls are doing great with the potty thing. We havent used diapers in over a week! Its funny to see how different the girls are ... Claire, goes potty by herself. She can even wipe herself. Most of the time I wont know she's even going potty until I hear the toilet flush. Carlie on the other hand, makes me do EVERYTHING! I have to undress her, sit her on the toilet, wipe and flush for her! Its kind of annoying! I think im going to start making her do it on her own. I know she is capable!

I entered a 'Biggest Loser' competition. I gained 12 lbs last year!! I was looking at a form from Brianhead from when we went snowboarding last year, and it asked for my weight. I was 12 lbs LIGHTER in February last year! How did THAT happen?! Anyway, so Tuesday was the 1st weigh-in ... I did really good on my diet for the first 3 days, and after that, I went back to eating crap! Needless to say, I didnt lose a single pound! SO this week, I am trying a tad bit harder!

Monday I started running. I am thinking I want to run a 1/2 Marathon or even a full Marathon ... depending on how I feel! I am using Jeff Galloway's marathon training method. (www.jeffgalloway.com/training/marathon.html ) Monday I didnt run as much as I should have, but Im going to start slow! Wednesday I did much better. Most of the time I ran for 3 minutes then walked for 1 minute, for 30 minutes. I felt great after my run! It was much easier than Mondays run. I am looking forward to running today, and then I have a 3 mile run on Saturday! I never thought I would look forward to running! Anyone want to join me?!

5 comments:

Janna said...

Oh no!!!! Not the fish!?!? Do the girls know yet?

I might have to try that marathon training thing out. I mean, I'd be lucky to ever run 5 miles at one time, but it's worth trying. If it makes you feel any better I weigh 20 pounds more than I did when I got married 8 years ago! Ugh!!!!

Kristy E.B. said...

I'd love to join your running! :o) Too bad we live too far away. Keep up the training for the half marathon! It's tons of work, but it's amazing when you've accomplished it.

Hair said...

The fish DIED!?!?? NOO!

Running? Me? No thank you. I can do a very high brisk walking? Does that count? So question: WHERE do you do this running?

Hair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teisha said...

I bet you lied on your form. You just wanted them to think you were lighter, right? I think you look great...especially since I know what it was like having a "twin" belly. When I started running I could barely go ten minutes. I run for almost an hour every time I go now. It also really helped me to do what you are doing (running as long as you can, walka minute or two, then start running again). Each week I pushed myself to go longer than I did the week before. Good luck!