Monday, January 05, 2009



Claire FINALLY pee'd in the potty!! YAY!

I told both the girls after we got home from Parowan, that we werent going to be buying diapers anymore. (we have one pack left) Saturday, I made Claire wear panties all day. (Carlie does just fine with pee'ing. she still doesnt poop though) Claire had a few accidents, and I finally gave up and put a diaper on her. Sunday was church, and the girls got to wear diapers. Today, Claire was in panties again. This morning she told us she needed to go pee, but we didnt get her there fast enough, so she accidently peed in her panties. After her nap she kept doing the potty dance, and I made her go sit on the big potty. (We have 2 little portable potty chairs, then a toilet seat cover that goes on the big toilet.) She would NOT pee! Then this evening she wanted to sit on her portable potty, and after a good 5 minutes, she peed! I am so excited for her!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Yay! I hadn't thought of it before, but that's probably a good way to do things. Tell 'em you are out of diapers! Except maybe on Sundays. Good idea...

familyof4 said...

Good job Claire!

The Pfau's said...

YaY! I can't wait for the day to be out of diapers for a while. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Iris will potty train soon. Good Job!