Friday, September 19, 2008

The Twins Birthday Party!

We had the girls Birthday Party 2 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun, there were 37 people at my house all at one time! It was crazy, but I loved it!

The twins HATE loud anything. So when I was talking to them earlier in the day, telling them what was going on that night, I mentioned us singing 'Happy Birthday' to them. They told me they didnt want us to sing because it was too loud! So I told them we would try to sing quietly. Well with 37 people singing Happy Birthday, it doesnt matter how quiet you sing, because its still going to be loud! This is them while we were singing.
Carlie wouldnt blow out her candles.
They loved their little cupcakes.
The glasses Carlie's wearing, arent glasses. they are sunglasses that she poked the shades out of. She wore them almost the entire night! She STILL wears them almost everyday! Its hilarious!
Awe, a picture of us girls! too bad the twins arent looking at the camera!

Thanks to everyone who came! We had a lot of fun, and the girls LOVE everything they got!

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

How funny about the glasses! Maybe she wants to stand out from her sister?? I have heard that sometimes twins will do things like that. I think the girls wouldn't like being with Carter very much. He is very LOUD all the time.
You look pretty! and Happy Birthday Claire and Carlie!