JUST AS BAD AS LAST WEEK.
Both girls yelled at Lori when she tried to include them. (I think its totally RUDE that they do that, anyone have any suggestions on how to make your kids not be such brats?)
Neither of the girls would dance. Claire slapped me in the face, when I tried to get her to go dance (another thing I hate. I wanted to take her out then and put her in time out, but i just ignored it. ugh)
Next week I am going to try to leave the dance room. If that doesnt work, I think im going to take them out. Its not worth me getting mean. or having to go to the bathroom and cry from being so frustrated/embarrassed.
Suggestions are welcome.
I think i have the rudest/snottiest kids ever.
2 comments:
Trust me your girls are not even clost to the rudest or snottiest kids ever...it will get better eventually. hang in there.
amy
I think it will get better as i said today on the phone. It should at least. I'm so sorry though. I swear they should call it the terrible 3s instead of 2s! It's awful.
Post a Comment