This is how I do mine, but warning you have to edit html code (not the funnest thing to do - and yes I said funnest) It works, but takes a while, especially the first time. Good luck. Let me know if it works or not, I'll help you if I can...
This girl's blog is where I originally learned how to change my whole blog look. I hadn't looked at her site in a long time, but I did the other day and I noticed she had a 3 column layout link. So here it is:
Nope, nothing got deleted. I just added a few html codes to my existing html layout. I would like to make the columns a little wider, but i think I just have to tweak a few numbers.
You blog is so fun Heather! I love all your comments & pictures of the girls. They are Princesses! Looks like you guys have so much fun with them. Did you have to pay for your cute backgrounds & header?
Well, I pay for the digital paper, but I scrapbook with it as well. There are a few sites that have kits for free, like www.theshabbyshoppe.com you can download papers from there, then go to www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com and you can learn how to create your own background and header! Its pretty simple once you figure it all out!
12 comments:
This is how I do mine, but warning you have to edit html code (not the funnest thing to do - and yes I said funnest) It works, but takes a while, especially the first time. Good luck. Let me know if it works or not, I'll help you if I can...
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/three-columns-blogger-template.html
This site has 3 column backgrounds you can pick and you won't loose any links, pics, or html codes. Good luck.
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=55
This girl's blog is where I originally learned how to change my whole blog look. I hadn't looked at her site in a long time, but I did the other day and I noticed she had a 3 column layout link. So here it is:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/2008/06/three-column-layout-go-to-this-part-of_13.html
I also used the sjhblog design! It worked great for me.
I figured it out! I ended up using sjhblog design! thanks everyone!
You figured it out! I love the 3 column design.
this is cool. did your stuff get deleted?
Nope, nothing got deleted. I just added a few html codes to my existing html layout. I would like to make the columns a little wider, but i think I just have to tweak a few numbers.
You blog is so fun Heather! I love all your comments & pictures of the girls. They are Princesses! Looks like you guys have so much fun with them. Did you have to pay for your cute backgrounds & header?
Well, I pay for the digital paper, but I scrapbook with it as well. There are a few sites that have kits for free, like www.theshabbyshoppe.com you can download papers from there, then go to www.sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com and you can learn how to create your own background and header! Its pretty simple once you figure it all out!
What Taralee said. That is what I used to not only make the 3 columns... but also change the papers myself!
Good luck!
Ok. I'm a dork. I was totally looking at your adds while I was writing this thinking: Why does she need 3 columns? She already.has. them.
Doh!
Post a Comment