Friday, September 19, 2008

Dance Class

I signed the girls up for Tap and Jazz with Lori. The girls were SO excited to go to Dance, and use their tap shoes! We get there, put on their tap shoes, and Claire would NOT come out from behind my legs, and Carlie yelled at Lori for trying to get her to hold her hand. The girls wouldnt participate with the class at all. I was SO embarrassed. 40 minutes into the class, Carlie went and danced with the group, while Claire continued to hide. Claire FINALLY participated when she found out she was going to get a sucker!(that was at 11:55, 5 minutes left of class!) Hopefully next week is better!

Id post pictures, but its hard to get a picture of your kids when they are hiding behind you!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I promise it will get better. My kids had their moments when we started dance class with Miss Lori but now they can't get enough of it. I know it is SOOOO embarrassing because we know her but Lori totally understands! Since we have been dancing with her for the past 3 years I have seen kids come in and act a lot worse than my kids did when they first started. You will see that too. There will be a day when your kids skip in happily as you watch another parent struggle. I promise :)