Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged.

My friend Stacey tagged me. I am assuming that you have to take a picture of a certain item without cleaning up! So here it goes!

Carlie: at this VERY moment!
Claire: At the moment right before I took Carlies picture

ME. right now.

my fridge. I have seen a couple of these tags, and have noticed that just about every single fridge has this alphabet set!

My Closet. I sorta cheated on this one. I saw this tag earlier in the week. Cleaning my ROOM has been on my to do list for a while, and I made sure my closet was decent.
My favorite spot in the house. This chair is SO comfortable. I love just sitting here. Sometimes I'll even move it into the family room so I can watch a movie in my favorite chair.
Dream Vacation: Hong Kong. I am really hoping we get to go see our friends in Macau next year. We miss you guys!


My toilet.

And my FAVORITE pair of shoes!


Photobucket

Now I tag: Sarah W, Sarah C, my cousin Melissa, and Melissa E.

4 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

I would love to go to Hong Kong. I love those shoes and LOVE your hair color. Great smile too. I will try and do this tag in the next few days.

Teisha said...

I love the shoes...love the pics of the girls. That is so funny they had their hands over their ears.

Adventures in Healing said...

Those shoes are super adorable. Oh, and those pictures of the girls cracked me up.

stacey said...

Yeah I wasn't very clear on the rules. Sorry! Thanks for playing along. I love that you posted so many blogs in one day. :)