Last Friday, the girls were SUPPOSED to be taking a nap. All of a sudden Carlie starts screaming. It was one of those screams where you jump up and see whats going on. I walked into their room, and there was tons of blood coming out of her mouth. I was able to clean up the blood that was all over her, and realized that her tooth looked like it was going to fall out. So, I called up Dr. Gublers office, and they said to bring her right in. I got her there, we got right in, and Dr. Gubler looked at her tooth (after 5 minutes of me BEGGING her to open her mouth. finally she started to cry, and he was able to get a good enough look) He said everything looked ok, and just to watch for infection. Luckily her tooth has tightened up, and has moved back into place. phew!
Dr. Gublers front staff was great, and as always Dr. Gubler was great!
I had pictures, but i have NO clue where they went. I'll post them when I find them!
No comments:
Post a Comment