Carlie is obsessed with our cat. He is very anti-social. He stays in my bedroom ALL day, then darts out the minute the girls go down for bed.
Lately,
I've been keeping my bedroom door open during the day, and Carlie has been trying to catch him. She has done a pretty good job. She will full on tackle him! Its pretty funny! I think deep down the cat LIKES it!




Please excuse the mess!
4 comments:
The neck lock picture is hysterical! Love the pictures!
Hope to see you guys at the Joshie's party!
I think if we had a pet, it would HATE my son. My parents' dog hides from Carter because all he does is chase her and try and ride her. Cute Pictures :)
I can totally see you in your girls now. They used to look so so much like Aaron to me. (maybe because they were bald :) Now with their hair, they look more like you!
HR! I haven't looked at this in a very long time. So many cute pictures/stories! Kudos
Kimermie (is that how you spell it?)
Post a Comment