This morning as I was reading some email, Claire come up to me and I didnt really pay attention to her at first. So, she started tapping on my shoulder and said "Mommy .... yoohoo!" It had me laughing!
I really had to laugh at this one mainly because a while back Halle was doing the same thing to me all the time. And it made me laugh EVERY single time she did it too. yoohoo, mommy... It's just so cute and funny coming from a little kids mouth and their cute little voice!
1 comment:
I really had to laugh at this one mainly because a while back Halle was doing the same thing to me all the time. And it made me laugh EVERY single time she did it too. yoohoo, mommy... It's just so cute and funny coming from a little kids mouth and their cute little voice!
Post a Comment