A lot of people ask me how they can figure out who is who! So here ya go!
If they are in a picture that is posed, Claire will always be on the left, and Carlie is always on the right.
If the girls are wearing two different colors, Claire is usually in PINK. Carlie is usually in PURPLE.
If the girls are in the SAME color outfit, you can look for Carlies birthmark that is on the right side of her face, by her ear.
Claire is a little shorter, and weighs less than Carlie, but Claire has longer hair.
I hope this helps!
3 comments:
The picture on my bed wasnt posed. But they are in different color shirts!
Carlie has a bit of a rounder face then? I can see the difference I just can't remember which is which. Good to know. :)
I'm glad you posted this... it's hard to tell by looking at their faces b/c most of the time they aren't looking directly at the camera. So, it's good to have an "answer key" so to speak! I never realized that one was almost always in pink and the other in purple. That's funny.
Post a Comment