Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Girls are 3 !!!

August 31st at 12:35pm Claire Elizabeth was born and 12:39pm Carlie Rae arrived!

I cant believe my girls are 3! The years have really gone by way too fast. I absolutely love being a mother to these sweet little girls. I love them both dearly, and they are my world! Heres a little about each of them.

Claire is bossy, controlling, demanding, athletic, brave, protective of her sister, shy at first, gives big hugs and kisses, can catch a ball, and ride her tricycle, is really sweet when she wants to be, silly, loud, and she is a total daddys girl.

Carlie is more affectionate, nurturing, passive, puts things in order, a little more out going, shares really well, always wants to know whats going on, has so many facial expressions (just her face can tell you how she is feeling.) loves little babies. Carlie is a mommas girl.

They both love to color, love being outside, love animals, sing really well, and of course love anything that has to do with a Princess!

Claire and Carlie love food! (cheese, carrots, tomatoes, pasta, grapes, apples, raisins, cereal, yogurt, beef, oatmeal, applesauce, milk, nutri-grain bars, Carlie really likes red onions)

The girls love singing along with Laurie Berkner and The Backyardigans.

And here are just a few pictures of them through the years.

Claire and Aaron.

Carlie.

Claire and Carlie sharing a bassinet in the NICU.


Claire on her FIRST Birthday! Carlie, 1st Birthday.
Both the girls right before they turned 2
2nd Birthday

And now! Claire on 4th of July
Claire

Claire riding her bike. Check out those BOOTS!
Carlie: Just look at that face! I love her cheeks!
Carlie: she never likes to look at the camera.
Carlie



9 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy birthday girls!!!! Pretty awesome!

I love pictures of newborn twins sleeping together. It melts my heart.

Erin said...

They are soooo cute!!!! Happy Birthday to them!

stacey said...

Happy birthday to the girls! I can't believe they're 3 already!

Angela said...

Your girls are adorable! Their names are so close I'm sure that will fool many people when they're older. It must be a little extra fun having twins!

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday to your girls! All the pics are so cute. They were so tiny at first. I'm glad you made it to 3 years and still smiling. Gives me hope, ha, ha! Being a mother of twins is wonderful and a great blessing. I'm glad you are enjoying it. NOw just a few more years until they are in school.

Adventures in Healing said...

Happy Birthday. 3 year olds are so fun! I love that picture of the two of them sharing a bassinet.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday girls! I remember that day! I was so mad that you weren't pregnant anymore and I was! LOL j/k. I remember i called you to check on you right after you had them and I didn't even have a clue!

Janna said...

Happy Birthday to the girls!!! They are so cute, Heather. Love their sweet little faces.

The Pfau's said...

I love all the pictures over the years! I always forget how time they start out. Time goes by much too fast! They are both such beauties!! Happy Birthday girls!