This evening while I was doing a few things in my room, I let the girls watch TV on my bed. They sat like this, for a good 30 minutes! I love these cuties!
They are so cute. That is so nice that they sat there for so long. That doesn't happen at our house nearly as much as I would like it to! Maybe your girls could teach my girls a few things :)
3 comments:
They are so cute. That is so nice that they sat there for so long. That doesn't happen at our house nearly as much as I would like it to! Maybe your girls could teach my girls a few things :)
They are definitely cuties!
I want to figure out how to tell the girls apart... is that Claire on the right and Carlie on the left? They are too cute!
Um, p.s. I love your bed - from what I can see!
Post a Comment