Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going Private

I think im gonna go private. Im sure you all understand... On my sitemeter, I noticed someone had found me just from a google search. Uh, thats kinda scary. So, to all my blogging friends, and those who just check out my blog (dont worry, im a total blog hopper too!) send me an email at hvalentine623@aol.com .

10 comments:

Janna said...

this is unrelated... have you figured out how to use PE yet? Do you have version 6? I want to make a header and have no clue how to do it. HELP!

familyof4 said...

It's SOO creepy that ANYONE can find you. My friend got a random comment from a guy from europe commenting about her boys. His profile had pictures of missing and murdered children. Good thinking!
karalwood@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

you have my email but just in case. pswadsworth{at}embarqmail{dot}com

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~AnnaMarie~ said...

Add me to your list so I can still keep up with ya! Mine is annamarie2103@yahoo.com

Kristin said...

Add me too!
aktwalters(at)gmail dot com :D

renae said...

renaekirby(at)hotmail(dot)com

it is kinda creepy, huh. that's why i went private, too.

Bart and Kellie said...

add me if you do go private (btw you can also just turn off the search engine option under your options) kellieanneyeates@gmail.com

Danielle said...

Add me if you go private. I am one of Aaron's friends from high school!
danielle_mook@yahoo.co.nz

Brianna said...

If you don't mind adding us too! I love stopping by your blog and seeing about life with twins!
jaredjohnsonfamily at gmail dot com. Thanks!