Thursday, January 31, 2008

Parowan here we come!

Tomorrow we are headed out to Parowan for the weekend! The twins have been counting down the days until we get to go build a snowman! We will be going tubing, taking the girls sledding, eating lots of good food, (thanks to my amazing cook/husband!) and I am going to try snowboarding. My family is going up with us, so we will definatly be having a good time! (And mom and dad watch the twins, while everyone goes tubing/snowboarding) We are also going to try to get a good family portrait while we are up there. Good times!

4 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

oh man that sounds like so much fun! How awesome of your parents to watch the girls for you guys. Take lots of pictures!

Janna said...

hope you are having a FUN weekend!!!

Katrina said...

I hope you had fun! Don't forget, I am saving you a seat next Sunday! :)

susie said...

Have fun! We have SO MUCH SNOW...I can't even imagine having to drive to it...since there's like 3 feet in my backyard! Take lots of cute photos!