Above: the twins sleeping with their beloved blankies.
Above is Claire's blankie. Notice the tear towards the bottom.
And here is Claire's NEW quilt from Grandma! Claire loves to roll and jump all over her new quilt.
And here is Carlie's blankie. Its not as bad as Claire's, but its getting there.
And Carlie's NEW quilt! Whenever I lay these quilts down, both girls start doing somersaults over them. Its pretty funny!
13 comments:
Wow, Heather! TWINS!!! Who would have thought. This is Brianna Johnson (Combs) from High School. I don't know if you remember me but I ran into your website and thought I'd say hi. Looks like you're having a wonderful time. It looks like you're still in Vegas, I could be wrong, but we just moved back to the area.
Wel, hope you're doing well and hope to hear from you soon.
www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com
cute blankets! they're much more presentable than the old ones. my sister, chrissi, STILL sleeps with her blankie from when she was a baby. yes, even though she is married and a grown up.
you have no idea the joy that i feel when i hear that someone likes to listen to my blog's playlist! it's almost like my music choices are an extension of myself. i'm a freak, i know.
I think it is PRECIOUS how those 2 girls sleep the same way and side-by-side to each other! SO CUTE. And those quilts are beautiful. Nicci has a "blanky" and she's obsessed with the corners, so she only sucks and chews on them and they are so gross and stinky that it take ALL i have to let her carry it in public. lol.
how sweet of Grandma Olds! she has asked to make Carter one but I tell her no because he jsut loves his current one he's attached too and it's not bad yet. I only let him have it to sleep or cuddle with us. I'm mean. I would love to see you when I come to vegas. I think i should be there the first week in feb.
The picture of them sleeping is so adorable!
That is a great idea! The quilts are beautiful and will endure so much more than the blankets could! They started out special already, but now they are even more special since they were "re-made" by Grandma!
so cute! those pictures make me want to have twins. i love how they sleep by each other! the new blankies are cute!
The girls are so cute in bed together in the same position!!
those are really cute! not sure that they are going to give up their beloved blankie's though. that's hard. cute pictures.
Hey Heather! Its been quite sometime! How are you? Your girls are adorable! I love their names and how you spelled them too! Well, I saw that you sell/work with salon product! Remember good old De Ja Vu? I actually went to cosmetology school up in Utah and then got my hair license here in Vegas! Funny, that we are both connected to that industry still! Well, It looks like you are doing well! Im glad you wrote me. Its been too long.
Hi Heather! It's been so long! I can't believe you have twin girls too. Does it get easier? Your girls are way cute...you will have to give me pointers on getting through the baby years!
Did i see you at Cafe Rio??
I love the picture of them in the crib! So sweet! Their new blankies are great! Hopefully they'll get attached soon!
How Cute that they sleep together! You got to LOVE blankies! Both of my girls love their blankets so I have a few back ups when one gets dirty and need to be cleaned. Have fun on your trip!
Post a Comment