Tuesday, January 08, 2008

San Diego Trip!

This past weekend, Aaron and I went to San Diego, for a friends wedding. We left the girls home with my parents, and we had a blast!

Above is a picture of Aaron and I at Hotel Del Coronado, where the wedding was at.
We went riding on 4 seater bikes. I havent laughed so hard in SUCH a long time! And it was a great workout. Our 4th rider decided to ditch out on us half way through the ride, so I decided to hop up front, so I didnt have to pedal. We rode the bikes along the beach in Coronado.
Above: Donny (the Groom) Kurty, Me, Aaron, and Joey. These guys are 4 of our closests friends.
Aaron and I freezing our bums off while watching the wedding rehersal.
The day of the wedding, Aaron and I went for a walk around Seaport Village. The hotel we stayed at was just a few blocks from here, so we walked down to the Village, tooks some pictures, and headed back to our hotel to get ready for the wedding.
Heres a picture of us all dressed up! Aarons tie, was black and white polka dots, it matched my shoes!!
Above: Anthony, Joey, Aaron, Randy, and Kurty
The Newlyweds! Me, Mariko, Donny, and Aaron.
This is the table we sat at, with everyone we sat with!
And here are my shoes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes! They went perfect with my dress, and im so glad Aaron found a tie to match them as well!
We had a great time in California! The wedding was BEAUTIFUL, and so much fun!
The weather was really nasty driving home, but we made it home safely, and we were so excited to see the twins!

5 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

what a fun getaway. I can't imagine a weekend alone with adam. maybe someday! you two look very happy!

Sarah said...

looks like you had a ton of fun! Glad Donny finally made it to the altar! lol. Mariko is so sweet! Love your shoes.

Taralee said...

Yes, cute shoes!!! And how fun that you had a trip without kids, seems that everyone's doing it but us...MAN!! :(

Brandi Lyn said...

Those pictures are really cute of you and Aaron! And i LOVE those shoes!

sarahbclark! said...

i just realized that i rarely comment on your blog. i think it's because we talk outside of blog-world and just get in all our thoughts there?

but anyway, you looked so cute in your new black dress and hot shoes. so jealous of the trip!