Saturday, January 19, 2008

Illustrated!

I thought this was kinda fun!

1) Answer the Questions below.
2) Take each answer and enter it into Photobucket
3) Take a picture from the first page of results and post
4) You cant copy the persons answers who posted before you!

1. The age you will be on your next birthday:
Twenty Five
25

2. A place you'd like to travel.
London, England

3. Your favorite place.
home

4. Your favorite object:
iPhone

5. Your favorite food:
mexican

AND
chinese

6. Your favorite animal:
kitties
honestly, i dont have a favorite animal. but these little kitties were cute.

7. Your favorite color:
Lime Green Luv

8. The town in which you were born:
Las Vegas

9. The town in which you live:
Henderson Way

10. The name of a past pet:
gus gus

11. What you are listening too:
Get Mitt Romney!!
He's on Leno right now.

12. Your Nickname:
HRB Logo
But it doesnt stand for 'haynes rat bikes' it stands for 'Heather Rae Baby' ... thanks to my brother Dave.

13. Your middle name:
rae

14. Your last name:
valentine

15. A bad habit of yours:
No Swearing

16. Your first job:
cafe

17. Your Grandmothers name:
nadine
Nadine

18. Your hobby:
shopping

9 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

that is so cool! i didn't know you worked at a cafe for your first job.

Heather said...

It was more like, Cafe Saturn, inside the Saturn car dealership!

Brandi Lyn said...

how CUTE. That was really creative. Seth's grandma's name is Nadine too! :)

Brandi Lyn said...

p.s. i'm going to get some of those teething tablets today! im REALLY looking forward to it :)

~Aimee~ said...

That's way fun. You know, my sister-in-law is Heather Rae too! ;-)

familyof4 said...

This is WAY cool! I might have to just snatch this idea from you and do one for myself! =0)

Sarah said...

that was fun! cute way to answer!

susie said...

that's fun! unfortunately...not enough time to do it!

Katrina said...

Hey I just realized that I drive down your street everyday when I take Bryn to school! I can't believe we live so close and we have not seen each other yet!