Nope, we just bought tickets for last nights game! I would LOVE season tickets, but Aaron works most nights and it would be hard to get a babysitter for the entire season! It sure was fun though!
I love basketball games. Adam has been to two Suns games and I had to work both times. He got the tickets thru his work. They are pretty expensive, even for nosebleeds.
9 comments:
How fun! Do you guys have season tickets or something?
Nope, we just bought tickets for last nights game! I would LOVE season tickets, but Aaron works most nights and it would be hard to get a babysitter for the entire season! It sure was fun though!
Looks like fun! :)
I love basketball games. Adam has been to two Suns games and I had to work both times. He got the tickets thru his work. They are pretty expensive, even for nosebleeds.
Ummm....you're wearing the WRONG color!!! Get those shirts off RIGHT NOW!!!
True Mormons are Rebels! lol. Preston goes to allt he games with my dad. He loves going.
You guys are SO CUTE! I love how you guys are always doing stuff juat the two of you. Matt and I need to do that more.
Bart was at the game and was so mad! A bunch of guys in our ward went and they were all furious! At least they were in the right colors! Ha!
Your guys look so cute! Looks like it was fun.
Post a Comment