I have pretty much neglected the twins playroom for about a week. And this is what it look like before I decided to clean it! Not so cute!
And here are the AFTER pictures! Much better! It didnt stay this clean for long, but its much easier to keep tidy now that everything has been put away. We still need shelves and a large toy bin for the bigger random stuff.
I think Aaron got it at Target. They have one with more Boyish colors. This helps a LOT with all the small toys, like Little People and Leggos and Cars!
good job on the organization. doesn't it feel good. now if only the kids would learn to put things away! lol. i wish so bad i had a playroom. that would be awesome!
i can't believe it ONLY looked like that after a week. that's what our playroom can look like after a day! luckily ashton is old enough to be pretty good at cleaning up after himself.
oh, and from now on i will be calling you "sha-twinka" as aften as possible. :)
I'm with your friend...our room looks like that in one afternoon. It kills me, but my girls are really getting good about cleaning up after themselves. The last little while I've been reminding them that they get one thing out and then they put it away before they get something else out. And it's really starting to sink in!!! Good luck and it looks GREAT!
5 comments:
toys can get so annoying! there are all these little pieces and they are everywhere! i like that bin shelf thing. We really need something like that.
I think Aaron got it at Target. They have one with more Boyish colors. This helps a LOT with all the small toys, like Little People and Leggos and Cars!
good job on the organization. doesn't it feel good. now if only the kids would learn to put things away! lol. i wish so bad i had a playroom. that would be awesome!
i can't believe it ONLY looked like that after a week. that's what our playroom can look like after a day! luckily ashton is old enough to be pretty good at cleaning up after himself.
oh, and from now on i will be calling you "sha-twinka" as aften as possible. :)
I'm with your friend...our room looks like that in one afternoon. It kills me, but my girls are really getting good about cleaning up after themselves. The last little while I've been reminding them that they get one thing out and then they put it away before they get something else out. And it's really starting to sink in!!! Good luck and it looks GREAT!
Post a Comment