(It would be nice if Blogger would let you upload pictures, in order. So you just have to deal with multiple posts,
im too lazy to use my brain and do pictures backwards)
For Spring Break, we headed up to California to enjoy the beach, and take the girls to Disneyland for their very first time!

We got there Tuesday evening, got settled into our Hotel, and stayed in for the night. Wednesday morning, even though the weather was kinda nasty, we headed out to the beach. IT WAS FREEZING!!

Claire still made Aaron run out into the water with her. She was obviously cold, but still wanted to play!

We made a few sand castles, ran out in the water once or twice.

Then we decided it was just TOO cold to be playing at the beach.

We got some hot chocolate and headed back to our Hotel to change, and we waited for my cous
in Melissa and her family to meet us at the H
otel! Sadly, I dont have a single picture of Melissa and I. Im pretty sad about that!
2 comments:
I noticed that we didn't get any photos of us on my camera too :( None of us 4 adults either. We were just too distracted wit hour kids.
ah I hate when it's cold at the beach!!! :( it's just not right...
How fun tho- going to DL! I bet the girls loved it!!! Love all the pics of them!
Post a Comment