This pregnancy seems to be going by super fast! I am still feeling really good. I get the worst heartburn from bagels and cream cheese, but not from spicy food. I get sharp pain in my right hip occasionally, but it usually goes away if I lay down and rest for a while. I also get really light headed sometimes. Other than that, I feel totally fine! Little guy is
breached still, and sits really low. Luckily he's not kicking my ribs, but he dances on my bladder.
This is me at 22 weeks

and this is me today, 24 weeks and 5 days.
Im lucky enough to still be able to wear my regular jeans. And thank goodness for Down East being so close. I just grab bigger size shirts as needed! I love their
cami's!

I had a follow up
Perinatologist appointment this morning. They were concerned about 2 bright spots on little guys heart, but everything looks perfectly fine, and I will no longer need to see the
Perinatologists! Thank goodness! Those visits are crazy expensive! (even with insurance!)
Here is
litte guys profile. His legs are curled up as usual. He was in this same position 6 weeks ago! He weighs about 1lb 9oz right now, so he's right on track with his weight!
yay!

As far as names go, we think we like the name
Colton. Cole or Colt for short. (I prefer Cole, Aaron likes Colt)
4 comments:
hey hot mama! such cute pictures! it looks like you guys had tons of fun on your trip! i love your belly and i'm glad you're feeling good. i love the name too! :)
I like both nicknames. And you are the cutest pregnant person EVER!!! I am glad everything is going good with him.
yeah its pretty disgusting how cute you are pregnant! If i am even half that cute I will be happy! I love Colton....It doesn't need to be short!
you look so good heather! your tummy is so small!! love it! also l really like the name Colton...super cute!
Post a Comment