Every morning before Carlie goes to school, she asks me to take good care of her
little stuffed puppy named
Cuppy. She then gives me a list of instructions on how to take 'good care' of
Cuppy.

When
Cuppy "yawns' I am to put
Cuppy in her bed. When she stops yawning, I can feed her.


Then when she is done eating, I am to play ball with her.

Those were my
instructions this morning. Some mornings I TOTALLY forget, and
Cuppy will be in the exact same spot where Carlie left her before school. She notices, and I get in trouble for not taking good care of her!
5 comments:
this is sooo funny!
that is hilarious!!! love it.
OMGsh.... that is the cutest thing ever!!!
i love it! and i love that you took pictures of your duties.
that is so cute! i saw your blog address on FB and figured i should come say hi :)
i also have a blog...feel free to come visit it. californiahepworthfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment