My cousin Melissa and her cute family were here in town this week, and we were able to hang out with them! The twins and Carter get along pretty well! Grandpa
Olds caught a lady bug, and put it in a little
container, and the kids laughed and played with it for quite a while! They thought it was
hilarious!

When it was time to go, we tried to get a picture of all 4 kiddos. It was HARD! Grandpa kept making funny faces, and the kids looked at him rather than at the camera!

Grandpa was teaching the kids how to do Bunny Ears ...
And FINALLY! I got a picture of Melissa and I! Melissa is my absolute best friend, and my favorite person! I just love her! She moved to Arizona a couple years ago, and we sure miss having her and her family here! Aaron and her husband Adam get along really well too.
Im so glad we were able to spend some time with them!
<
1 comment:
ahhhh.... you are my best friend too! I loved being able to hang out with you so much this week. I love that our kids enjoy playing together. Keep your fingers crossed that we can do it a whole lot more often ;)
Post a Comment