Thursday, April 29, 2010

28 Weeks


Here I am. 28 weeks. My stomach feels so tight all the time. I feel like im going to burst open at any moment! Especially when I sneeze. Sneezing hurts! Its like my lungs dont have any extra space to expand, so I feel like I cant take a deep breath. Sleeping has become pretty uncomfortable too. I am a stomach sleeper. Sleeping on my sides just doesnt cut it! I think the baby is still breeched. He moves around a LOT, which I love!

I have a huge list of things that still need to be done before he gets here! But, we are so excited nonetheless!

3 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

Ok, you still look way smaller than me. Super cute belly! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?

Melissa Brown said...

You are too cute!

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

you look fabulous!! what a cute baby belly :)