I have been looking at a ton of crafty blogs lately, and I stumbled upon this cute wreath!

But it requires some items like these. Uh, where on earth do you even FIND these things??? (i dont even know what the heck this stuff is. someone crafty, pleast tell me!)

And this is what those items are used for ??? Seriously, i am craft challenged. Please help!
2 comments:
I have no idea what or where to find those. But you can try coffee filters with washable markers and you'll get the same effect. Not sure if that helps or not, but good luck! It's a super cute wreath.
I have NO IDEA where you get the stuff...
but the things on teh bottom... I think that they are to put under what you are dying with the sprays.. Though, you could use the paper towels AS the flower parts... cause they could be super cute.
Post a Comment