The beginnings of the garden. Straighting out the sprinkler system
Aarons cousins planting tomatoes. I eventually got in there and planted some.
Carlie planting corn.
Claire putting a few seeds in too!
Aaron and Carlie packing down the soil.
We planted tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, peppers, eggplant, habenero, corn, and I think zuccini?
When we werent planting stuff, we played!
Carlie counting to 10, while Claire went and hid. They love hide-n-go-seek!
Claire hiding.
There were tons of Rolly Poly's. The girls thought it was hillarious to poke them, and watch the poor bugs roll up.
We took a walk, and I thought this was so cute. Claire loves her daddy!
The girls sitting on the front porch.
Typical Carlie face
Playing in the backyard.
CLaire
2 comments:
such cute pictures!!! i love the one of you looking at the girls and all of you are in the pool!
and you always have those two dressed so cute! :) i love that they match.
justin told me you were planting a garden in utah. :0) so massive!
p.s. i just love that porch! so cute!
Post a Comment