We went up to Mt. Charleston to have a picnic! The weather was a little warm in town, but when we got up to the Mtn, it was a little chilly! I should have brought jackets! The girls didnt seem to mind though. Aaron took the girls for a little hike while I stayed and relaxed in the sun! I LOVE the age the girls are. They are so excited to do fun things, and they are SUCH troopers!
All these great places you go to....I need a destination guide! You should head down here one day for an adventure. We could meet somewhere. There are tons of places to hike around here, or in between here and Vegas.
Fun stuff! We haven't ever made it up the MT. too far-- last time we tried our 1 day old new car broke down on us. SO we haven't attempted it since then. We will have to though. It looks like its nice and cool up there!
3 comments:
All these great places you go to....I need a destination guide! You should head down here one day for an adventure. We could meet somewhere. There are tons of places to hike around here, or in between here and Vegas.
Fun stuff! We haven't ever made it up the MT. too far-- last time we tried our 1 day old new car broke down on us. SO we haven't attempted it since then. We will have to though. It looks like its nice and cool up there!
That looks like so much fun! Now, I have a new place to go with the fam. I bet the weather was much cooler too.
Post a Comment