Here are the girls with their maps headed into SeaWorld.
The girls touching a StarFish.
The Dolphin show.
Aaron and Claire
Me and Carlie
Me and the girls in the Polar Bear cave.
The girls lookin at the Flamingos
We got to feed the Seals at Rocky Mountain Point, and I started throwing fish to these seals, and when I stopped they started yelling at me! (the seals, not Sea World employees) It was hillarious!
Claire feeding the seals through the little feeding tube. Its safer that way!
Carlie on the other hand, was brave and tried to throw a fish to the seals. But, a bird swooped down and got the fish out of her hand before she could throw it! The bird also bit a little bit of her finger! She was pretty upset about it! The picture isnt great, because I ducked! But I find it hillarious!
The girls and I waiting at the Shamu show.
One of the Whales at the SHamu show.
The twins got to pick ONE toy when we left SeaWorld. Carlie picked a Polar Bear, and Claire wanted a Dolphin.
Our Vacation was SO much fun! The girls behaved SO well, they were great in our Hotel, and they were even really good in the car rides too and from. I cant wait to go back to the beach! Claire keeps telling us how much she likes the water, and Carlie mentions that mean bird that bit her hand almost everyday! Thanks Aaron for making it possible for us to go on such a fun vacation!!
2 comments:
Everyone is taking trips and it's making me want one!!! It sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you got the chance to get away for a while and do something fun!
So much fun. Isn't great to see your kids so happy and havinf fun!? We want to go there so bad, but want to wait until Allie is a little older. The twins are the perfect age for this stuff. Can you believe they will be 4 in 3 months? Crazy....
Post a Comment