We took the girls to the water park yesterday. Last year the girls HATED it! A few weeks ago we took the girls to the splash pad at Town Square, and they wanted nothing to do with the water. But, I figured maybe they would like it this time, and after a little while they FINALLY had fun! Claire kept saying "I like it now!". Carlie was pretty hesitant at first, but after Claire showed her how to play in it, she had a blast! And of course, I took a billion pictures! We will be going to the park quite often this summer!
Hey heather! I found your blog off your FB, CUTE PICS! & beautiful girls!!! Twins! Crazy?! and it looks like your in Henderson as well! YAY! We go to mission hills H2O park as well! We'll definatly have to hook up! I'll link ya to my blog... send me your email address, and i'll send ya an invite to mine.. (it's private) kinna910@yahoo.com Hope to hear from ya soon!!
1 comment:
Hey heather! I found your blog off your FB, CUTE PICS! & beautiful girls!!! Twins! Crazy?! and it looks like your in Henderson as well! YAY! We go to mission hills H2O park as well! We'll definatly have to hook up! I'll link ya to my blog... send me your email address, and i'll send ya an invite to mine.. (it's private)
kinna910@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from ya soon!!
Post a Comment