Thursday, May 14, 2009

GiveAway

My cousin Melissa has an Etsy shop that sells Papercuts and they are SO dang cute! She is having a giveaway on her Etsy blog! Go enter to win!

The blog address is www.papercutsbymelissa.blogspot.com

and her Etsy shop is www.papercutsbymelissa.etsy.com

GO! NOW! :)

3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

Thanks for the post! You are too sweet :)

JoAnna Anderson said...

What can I give you to creat a header for me!? Yours are ALWAYS so cute & totally creative.

Chelsea said...

The rest is boring... haha! I am not on FULL bed rest, meaning I wasn't givin the "don't get up unless you have to pee" directions, but he told me to take it "easy" and "much easier" than I had been. So I lay on the couch all day. I get up to feed the kids, change diapers, and things like that. Yesterday we went on a drive and I walked a bit, but not much. I now feel so much more sympathy for real bed rest!!!