Friday, February 27, 2009

Where did February go??

This month has flown by so fast! Im in a little bit of a funk, and I think thats why im shocked that its already (almost) March!

Nothing too exciting has been going on here. My toe is still broken. I have been REALLY bad about keeping it wrapped... I'll bump it on something, or try to wear a certain pair of shoes (like high heals for church) and realize, its still broken. I go back to the foot doctor in about 2 weeks, and im sure i'll still have to keep it wrapped.

We are getting over the yucky cold thats been going around. We all had it pretty bad last weekend. We cant seem to kick the cough though.

Last week Aaron and I went to the UNLV vs BYU Basketball game, and even made signs! I wanted to get on the big screen SO BAD, but we were in the middle of the balcony (those were the only seats available when we bought tickets, lame!) The game was a blast, but a little too close for my comfort! I think its crazy that people start leaving the Mack with 4 minutes left in the game! Its not over till its OVER!! Im sad that there is only 1 home game left ... The twins have been BEGGING to go to another game, so thats where we will be on Wednesday.



I have been really bad about taking pictures of the girls. We havent done anything exciting this month, so I just havent had the camera out. The other night after a bath they were sitting so nicely watching Dumbo. So I grabbed the camera. Poor Carlie bonked her head TWICE in one day, and had a nasty bump. And you can totally see the difference in size between the girls! Carlie is on the left, and Claire is on the right.

1 comment:

Hair said...

Thats where we were too! i still havant posted about it but at least one of us did.