I just find this funny!
The twins havent mastered peeing in a public bathroom yet. I knew that we would probably have to make a stop between our house and Parowan, so I brought our portable potty chair! Right in Mesquite Carlie had to pee, so we just parked in an empty parking lot, and plopped her down. She didnt mind the cars driving by!
4 comments:
Very cute.
I think we still can. its up to Andrew. You want to email me your address? damaris4285@hotmail.com
We have totally done this before! lol
How funny. We have the same chair and have done the same thing!
Yep, we've done that before too! Only we were were on the side of the freeway and i left the bucket out so Gracey would just pee on the ground. It had me and Corky cracking up that Gracey didn't care at all.
Post a Comment