Sunday, February 08, 2009

We LOVE Primary!

Finally! My girls are starting to get the hang of Primary! Claire was assigned the opening prayer, and did GREAT! She wasnt afraid of the microphone (in fact, both the girls have been BEGGING to be able to talk in the mic.) and didnt cry at all! She didnt talk very loud, but she did it! Carlie got to give the Scripture today too! She was a little shy at first, but she did really good! I am SO proud of my girls!

AND, both girls went to class without Aaron! Claire cried for a tiny bit, but I talked her into going back to her class, and she did! (maybe because I bribed her?!) Both girls stayed in class without crying the entire time! YAY!



I am SO glad my girls arent afraid to speak in public. I remember when I was in primary I used to shake, and pretty much be in tears if I had to give a talk or scripture. I hope that they continue to have confidence, and continue to not be scared to give talks!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Yay!!! Good job Claire and Carlie! :)

familyof4 said...

Woo-hoo!!